The main purpose for conducting annual surveys over past years was not to rank the business registration authorities and/or jurisdictions based on their performances, but to analyze different business registration systems and procedures, facilitating the business registration authorities to compare their own practices and performances with those of other organisations.
The surveys and reports have been structured around six major topics:
- legal and institutional settings of organisations responsible for business registration;
- registration process;
- use of e-services by business registries;
- the changing role of the business registries;
- funding and fees; and
- business dynamics/trends resulting from registration; and
- the Information in the Business registers.
Participation in the survey is open to all business registration authorities in the world.
For more information, please contact:
Mr. ?yvind Asbj?rn V?gan
THE BR?NN?YSUND REGISTER CENTRE
This Year’s Survey
Below you can find information and documents in English, French and Spanish.
Guide to the Survey
Survey in .pdf copy
Since we know that many of you wish to print out or distribute additional copies within your organization, we now provide you with a printable .pdf copy. Please note that the response period has now closed.